- The house sleeps 8 with 2 king sized zip and link beds allowing various combinations,
- Up to 3 well behaved dogs are welcome downstairs free of charge, the garden is enclosed but not secure.
- Outside the kitchen is a sheltered area with bbq, picnic bench and benches ideal for “alfresco” eating if the Scottish weather holds.
- We do have a travel cot, high chair, a couple of baby gates, a bed rail, a z-bed for children only, children’s plates/cutlery and a baby bath for use by families.
- You can’t fix a baby gate to the top of the stairs due to the age and design of the stairs but there is a door at the bottom.
- Children are very welcome (we have an 8 year old) but please bear in mind if you decide to book – the garden isn’t secure, there’s a stream as a boundary and steep banks – there’s a photograph of the bank behind the house.
- The kitchen is stocked with coffee, tea, sugar, washing up liquid, dish washing tablets, washing powder, kitchen towel and bin bags. We also supply enough loo paper for our average length of stay but for longer ones, you may wish to bring some with you.
- We leave a full basket of logs plus fire lighters and kindling.
The boring but important stuff:
*The drive is very steep up to the house. There is plenty of room to park and space to turn on the flat section which is approximately 10 metres from the house.
*There is a stream at the rear of the garden that is our boundary, it is not fenced off.
* There is a steep bank behind the house, please see photograph in the gallery